Tim Asplund began T.K. Asplund Construction Co. in 1984 and was the sole owner/employee until June of 1992.
In June 1992 Tim Asplund and Chad Squires entered into a partnership under the existing name of T.K. Asplund Construction Co. In November 1992 T.K. Asplund Construction Co. became known as Asplund Squires Construction, Inc.
In 2014 Chad transitioned into a new role outside Asplund Squires Construction, Inc. Today, over 34 years later, Tim Asplund continues to provide quality construction and remodeling services working with trusted sub contractors and suppliers to deliver superb craftsmanship.
- Treat the customer the way we would want to be treated.- Run one project at a time.
This means the focus is on you.
- Maintain an open and clear communication process.
- Create an environment of mutual trust between us, our clients and our subcontractors.
- Run a business of integrity.
- Never cut corners or use inferior materials; it doesn't save time or money.
- Do all of the above well, and tomorrow will take care of itself.
1. Meet with the client to discuss ideas, options, budgets and scheduling.
2. Provide a Preliminary Estimate based on our initial meeting.
3. If the client decides to proceed, ask for a design/schedule retainer and continue to assist the
client in completing a final design and make final material selections.
4. Provide the client with a detailed proposal based on final project design and material selections.
5. Work with the client to establish a schedule and start date.
6. Project begins with our personal involvement from demolition to final walk-thru.
7. Upon completion of the project, we are always available to answer questions that may arise.